MCS Connect is Melbourne’s go-to provider for telecommunications services. If you’re a builder, surveyor, architect, developer or home owner, we can help you get your development or subdivision NBN-ready.
- Installations, documentation and wiring
- Forms 1 &2 – VC81 compliance documentation
NBN Installations, Documentation and Wiring
While telecommunications can be complicated, we aim to simplify the process of getting your subdivision or development NBN-ready and can assist at every stage. From the drafting of plans, to pit and pipe installation works, right through to obtaining compliance documentation and in-home wiring, we can handle the process from start to finish, or deliver individual services to suit your needs.
Whether you’re managing a development of 50 new dwellings, or planning a smaller subdivision of two on your block, we’ll help you get NBN-ready with minimal fuss.
WHO WE HELP
Builders. Developers. Surveyors. Architects. Home Owners.
Here's what our clients say:
HOW WE HELP
VC81 Council Documentation
NBN Co Drafting
Vacuum Truck Excavations
Don’t miss the latest news and tips on our blog
- NBN for New Developments: 3 Common Compliance Questions Answered
- Vacuum Excavation vs. Traditional Excavation: Which is Best for Your Site?
- Existing Telecommunications Assets and Infrastructure On or Around Your Site? Here’s What You Need to Know
- Telecommunications and Compliance Checklist for Builders and Developers
- What’s the Difference Between a Traffic Guidance Scheme and a Traffic Management Plan?